Here it is in all its hoodie glory! It’s not finished, yet. I have some blocking and button selecting/sewing to do. But I just had to share my progress since I love this little sweater so much!
I typed out all my mods with the stitch counts, etc and put it on my Ravelry project page.
The above picture was my first try. After I did the three-needle bind off, I decided that the height of the hood wasn’t quite tall enough. So I undid the bind off and added 4 more rows.
The final three-needle bind off.
So… 47 sts (seed stitch border on first and last 5 stitches). Work 41 rows, decreasing 1 stitch on the last row (23 sts, k2tog, 22 sts). Fold in half with right sides together, then work a three-needle bind off.
Now it’s time to find the perfect buttons in my stash.