Ella has been very well behaved and we’re on our way to week 40. She’s obviously thumbing her nose at all my doctors.
Did I have to go on bedrest? Nope.
Did she come prematurely? Nope.
Did I deliver her within 2 weeks of stopping the progesterone shots? Nope.
Will she stay in full term and end up over 6 pounds? Most likely! :)
So anyways, because Ella is such a well behaved little girl, I finished Mom’s pair of mittens. And she LOVED them. All the gauge/size/yarn details are here on my Ravelry project page.
The ribbing is supposed to have baby cables, but I stuck with a simple (i.e. quick) 1×1 rib and I’m glad I did. Sometimes less is more and I think this was one of those instances.
Thank heavens they ended up the same size! That’s always a fear of mine when I made a pair of something.
Once the second mitten was off the needles and blocking, I began to feel very antsy. I always do when I’m without a project. So I grabbed some acrylic/wool blend from my knitting bag. . . .
I’m sure some of you know what pattern this is. :) Details to follow shortly (as long as I don’t go into labor in the next day or so).